Luxury Cleansing Melt
1. Prepare you Bain Marie (just like you would for melting chocolate)
2. Heat the water and stand the bottle of coconut oil in until melted. Remove
3. Pour the coconut oil, castor oil and glycerine into the Bain Marie and add shea butter.
4. Warm until shea butter melted.
5. Remove from heat and leave to cool for 5 minutes
6. Add essential oils and whisk with a hand blender until smooth.
7. Pour into your Bamboo jar and leave to cool with lid off for an hour.
8. Place in fridge for another hour.
You now have your wonderful cleansing Melt
Take a pea size amount and rub between two fingers on each hand then massage all over face, neck and décolleté. Remove with warm cloth
Apart from the fact that it’s cleansing and natural and all that you already know, is also great for the following:
Directions are simple:
Mix all together and cleanse!
Using The Cleanser:
It is important to massage in upward circular movements really well then remove with Warm wet Organic Muslin Cloth (available from our store)
Recipes make 200ml Cleanser
Essential oils to use: 3 drops geranium EO
Essential oils to use: 3 drops lavender EO
Essential oils to use: 3 drops patchouli EO
Essential oils to use: 3 drops orange Essential Oil
Essential oils to use: Neroli Essential Oil
Essential oils to use: 3 drops geranium Essential Oil
When you use a commercial face wash to cleanse your skin, it often strips away the natural oil (sebum) that your skin produces.
This leaves your skin dry and, consequently, the skin produces more oil to compensate for the loss of natural oil. This excess sebum production can lead to clogged pores, blackheads, and acne.
Using an oil-based cleanser removes just the excess oil, along with dirt and impurities, from your skin. The oil dissolves the sebum present on the surface of your skin. As you wipe off the cleanser, you’ll also wipe off the excess oil without drying out your skin.
Almond oil suits all skin types, while liquid Castile soap foams easily and is especially suitable for sensitive skin. This DIY face cleansing wash also contains glycerin, which keeps your skin moist and glowing.
Apply to the facial in circular movements day and night. Remove with muslin cloth dipped in warm water
A Wonderful Cleanser for all skins including problem skin types.